Sleep deprivation is a perennial risk – especially when your employees drive or operate machinery. Educate your people on ways to get enough rest and prevent fatigue related accidents. Here are some examples:
1. Stick to a sleep schedule
2. Don’t go to bed hungry or stuffed
3. Create a restful environment
4. Manage your worries so you aren’t preoccupied at bedtime
5. Get off social media/the internet an hour before time to sleep
ZORN offers you insight that matters. #zorninsight www.zorninsight.com
ZORN protects and prepares individuals and businesses from the risks that can interfere with their everyday success.